Dear First Presbyterian Women Members and Friends,
We are looking forward to 2020 with a renewed energy. We welcome all women who would like to join us. We have a variety of events planned for 2020. Below is a calendar of events.
The purposes of The Presbyterian Women fellowship are:
To support the mission of the church
To help one another grow in Christian faith
To act with Christian concern in the company of God’s people everywhere
Please take time to look over our program and mark the dates on your calendar. We hope you can join us, and as always, feel free to bring a friend. We are especially excited about our Women’s retreat at Villa Maria Conference center in August. This promises to be a time to refresh and renew our spiritual journey.
To all First Presbyterian Women (and friends of FPC)
Mark your calendars for these 2020 Events.
- Sunday, March 1, 2020 Short meeting immediately after church service to review proposed budget. If you wish to be part of the Secret Sister program and have not yet drawn a name see Becky Mallin and you can do it at this meeting.
- Saturday, April 18th 10:00 a.m. – meet at FPC, carpool to Hartville for lunch and shopping. Make a reservation with Sandy Benson.
- Friday, May 8th – Celebration of Women pot-luck dinner at 6:00 p.m. Bring salad, vegetable or dessert. Entertainment by Magician Eric Thompson. Make a reservation with Patti Keenan.
- Wednesday, July 29th – annual picnic at Karen Cooper’s. 6:00 p.m. No reservation needed. Bring a salad, casserole or dessert. This informal event has always been a great way to get to know each other.
- Friday, August 21st – Saturday, August 22nd – Sabbath Rest Women’s Retreat at Villa Maria Retreat Center – Pastor Becky, Leader; Patti Keenan will lead yoga. Complete details to follow. Reservations with Margie Patterson.
- Thursday, October 22nd 1:00 p.m. – Fall craft – Carol Reed as leader
- Wednesday, November 4th – dinner at MVR at 6:00 p.m. Make a reservation with Marilyn Shakley.
- Sunday, December 6th – Quick lunch after church and trip to Kraynak’s in Hermitage, PA. Make a reservation with Sandy Benson.
WATCH FOR MORE DETAILS FOR EACH EVENT